PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
California Privacy Rights Act – Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act – Colorado Privacy Act – Connecticut Data Privacy Act – Utah Consumer Privacy Act
California Privacy Rights Act, Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, Colorado Privacy Act, Connecticut Data Privacy Act, and Utah Consumer Privacy Act provide residents of these states with specific rights regarding their personal information.
If you are a verified resident of one of these states, you may request the following:
- Personal information collection practices during the prior 12 months (categories of personal information collected, categories of sources of such information, our business purpose for collecting or sharing such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information).
- Information disclosure practices during the prior 12 months (categories of personal information we sold with the category of third-party recipients and categories of personal information we disclosed for a business purpose).
- A copy of the specific personal information we have collected about you during the prior 12 months.
- Correction of incorrect information.
- Not to sell or share personal information for behavioral, targeted, or cross-context advertising.
- Limiting the processing of sensitive personal information except for the purpose initially collected.
- Deletion (and directing our service providers to delete) your personal information, subject to certain exceptions (we are not required to comply with a request to delete information if the information is necessary for us to complete a transaction for you or otherwise perform a contract; to detect, protect against, or prosecute security incidents, fraud or illegal activity; to use the information only internally in ways reasonably aligned with your expectations as our customer (such as maintaining sales records), and to comply with legal obligations).
Depending on your request, we may need to collect information from you to verify your identity and enable us to link the information we hold to your identity.
The verification process helps ensure that we honor your requests for information about you and not about someone else. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will not be able to process your request.
To make a request, you must be 18 or older. If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must request on your behalf. You may also submit a request through someone holding your formal Power of Attorney.
Otherwise, you may submit a request using an authorized agent only if (1) you provide the authorized agent with written permission to make a request and (2) verify your identity directly with us.
Contacting Ammunition Depot
For further information, questions, or concerns, please:
Please email us at: [email protected], and include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a note of instruction; or
Call us toll-free at 1-800-518-9180 or write to us at:
Attention Customer Service Privacy Director
7000 W Palmetto Park Rd. Suite 409
Boca Raton, FL 33433