Hornady Critical Duty 9mm 135 Grain FlexLock
Hornady 9mm 135 Grain FlexLock Critical Duty Ammunition - 50 Rounds per Box
Introducing the most consistent and reliable barrier ammo on the market.
1) FLEXLOCK BULLET incorporates two revolutionary Hornady features: the patented Flex Tip that initiates consistent expansion every single time while preventing any clogging, and the heavy duty InterLock band that locks the jacket and core together.
2) CANNELURED BULLET WITH CRIMPED CASE ensures no bullet setback during feeding.
3) INTERLOCK BAND works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
4) CORE is made of high-antimony lead making it extremely tough, delivering controlled expansion for unparalleled terminal performance consistency through all FBI test barriers. It’s also more economical than similar bonded bullets.
5) NICKEL-PLATED CASES resist corrosion and greatly enhance low-light chamber checks.
Law enforcement and tactical professionals now have a truly advanced, 21st century handgun ammunition solution that delivers the most consistent and reliable urban barrier performance ever created!
The proven Flex Tip design of the new FlexLock bullet eliminates clogging and aids bullet expansion. Its large mechanical jacket-to-core InterLock band works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
|Bullet Type:||FlexLock Jacketed Hollow-Point|
|Bullet Weight:||135 Gr|
|Muzzle Energy:||308 ft lbs|
|Muzzle Velocity:||1010 fps|
|Rounds per Box:||50 Round Box/10 Boxes per Case|
|Casing||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Rounds Per Box||50|
|Boxes Per Case||10|